At 1stdibs, we sell the most beautiful things on earth and are looking for an SEO Marketing Associate to help position 1stdibs front and center when customers search Google and other search engines in pursuit of these things. Whether it's antique furniture or vintage couture, we want to ensure we're ranked #1 in user searches!
In this exciting role, you'll be responsible for executing specific tasks (think keyword research) and will also own entire projects, such as scaling targeted content and product listing pages. SEO has driven significant growth and will continue to be a priority for 1stdibs. You will learn from and gain exposure to teams throughout the company and have accountability and ownership of the traffic and revenue gains you are able to produce.
What you'll do
What you'll bring:
- Assist in implementing the 1stdibs SEO strategy, working closely with product management, engineering, social, PR, and editorial teams
- Report on and analyze 1stdibs organic traffic, site health, rankings, Googlebot crawls, and backlinks to identify areas of opportunity and monitor performance
- Conduct competitive research to understand other sites' performance and what 1stdibs can learn from them
- Assist in developing, and execute, a link-earning strategy, as well as content marketing initiatives
- Closely monitor industry news in order to provide the most up-to-date recommendations and track industry-wide changes
- Thoughtful and detail-oriented, with an ability to multi-task
- Process-oriented, with the ability to plan and execute projects cross-functionally
- Great oral and written communication
- Advanced Excel skills and comfort with manipulating large volumes of data
- Experience setting and exceeding aggressive work goals wherever you go
Not a requirement, but a huge plus
- Digital marketing (bonus: e-commerce SEO)
- Web product management
- Content management systems such as WordPress
1stdibs is the world's largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.