We are looking for an Account Manager to join our supply side of our marketplace. At 1stdibs, our sellers are our strategic partners and this job is a critical part in building and maintaining these important relationships. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized and resourceful individual to lead seller relationships across all categories. You will be an advocate for our sellers, a quick-thinking problem-solver, and a patient and collaborative team member.
To be successful in this role you must love working with people to build and maintain accounts and must be able to remain professional and helpful under pressure.In exchange, you'll be given the opportunity to work with, and learn from, some of the most passionate, driven and creative people assembled under one roof.
What you'll do
- Act as the key link between dealers and 1stdibs
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with new and existing dealers, including proactively delivering feedback and best practices
- Identify opportunities and implement strategies to help increase dealer success; meet or exceed KPIs related to dealer satisfaction and growth
- Drive dealer satisfaction by delivering excellent service on all dealer interactions
- Understand and devise methods of tracking and meeting the needs of our audience and dealer; keep current on the competitive landscape
- Develop deep subject matter expertise on dealer products
- Play an instrumental role in ensuring that 1stdibs maintains its integrity by influencing the merchandising and inventory mix of our verticals
- Objectively assess Furniture merchandise mix and sales results in an attempt to constantly improve assortment
- Aid in explaining and enforcing 1stdibs' internal policies
What you'll bring
- Minimum 2 years' work experience in the contemporary, vintage or antique design world
- Knowledge of and experience with sellers and luxury products
- Superb attention to detail and organization
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding KPIs/quotas
- Ability to multitask and work well in a self-directed, fast-paced environment where priorities change quickly
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal and external decision makers
- Excellent writing, speaking, presentation and computer skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately based on the audience
Not a requirement, but a definite plus
- Business-to-business account management, business development or sales experience
- Salesforce.com proficiency
- Experience working in e-commerce companies
1stdibs is the world's largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.