We are looking for a talented and Inside & Outside Sales Consultant who is responsible for identifying, nurturing and turning leads into customers. This position is critical in creating brand awareness; particularly in the construction industry.
Base pay: 50k to 60k, Car and Gas Allowance 6-10K, Competitive Commission Package to yield 15K to 30K within 12 months for qualified candidate.
- Inside Sales
- Be accountable to achieve assigned sales budget consistently as defined by Management
- Qualify prospect for potential business by collecting and communicating market and customer information that will identify sales opportunity
- Outside Sales
- Reach sales goals by their deadlines and execute corrective measures when sales results deviate from plan
- Proactively prospect Builder, Designer and Architect customers
- General Responsibilities
- Participate in trade shows, exhibitions, networking with associations to promote the products
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional associations.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customers sales
- Understand company s pricing and cost components
- Ensure effective communications with both external clients and internal departments
- Maintain CRM & pipeline per Management s policy
- Establish a forum to communicate market & competitor trends to the Product Groups and sales team members
- Foster a spirit of interdepartmental co-operation through best practice initiatives and aligned goal setting
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Negotiation: Build trust and strong support to push sales forward and develop win/win solutions
Relationship Building: Serve honorably and establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally (architects, interior designers and Condominium developers)
Results Orientation: Ability to focus on desired sales targets, and the means by which they are achieved
Innovation: Displays the ability to think outside of the box in order to develop creative and new solutions or products that meet or exceed their expectations
Communication: Speak, listen and write in a clear, through and timely manner using appropriate and effective verbal and written communication
Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
Integrity: Display honesty and transparency that exhibits the value and mission of the company.
- Industry experience and knowledge an asset
- Experience in inside sales and account management
- Organized multi-tasking & administrative skills
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written with tendencies to create collaborative engagements
- Interpersonal skills that build respected professional relationships, internally and externally
- Proficiency in Microsoft office environment (Outlook, One-Note, Word Excel, Power Point)
- Proficiency in using Salesforce.com CRM or equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time
- Outside Sale: 3 years
- customer service: 3 years
- Inside Sales: 3 years