Legal Product Expert
Product Specialist within Legal Services and Software
Sector - Attorney, Technology, Law, Legal, Graduate, Sales
Location - New York, USA
Salary & Benefits - $60,000 to $80,000 basic + Commission (Earnings upwards of $150,000)
Job Type - Legal Product Expert, Full-time, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a trained Attorney to join the market leading disruptive technology firm within the legal profession as they continue to expand in the North American market.
As a Legal Product Expert you will be involved in selling cutting edge technology to attorneys and lawyers in law firms across New York and the rest of the USA. Working from both an already established client and contact list you will be charged with booking and attending meetings in New York and the USA and demonstrating products and ultimately closing the deal.
Ideally suited to a Law Graduate with practical litigation experience as a lawyer, attorney or paralegal who is excited by a fast-paced entrepreneurial role working on the cutting-edge of the legal industry. It is perfect for candidates who love face to face work and are keen to have a role that has with strategic importance, within not only in the company you work for, but also for major international clients.
Launched in September 2016 and already in use on six continents, the company's document review platform offers lawyers greater insight at unmatched speeds.
The software builds on ground-breaking machine learning and pattern recognition techniques developed at the University of Cambridge to read and understand legal language. The technology is used by law firms and in-house teams in over 40 countries around the world to improve processes such as due diligence, compliance reviews, property lease abstraction and eDiscovery.
They have offices in London, Cambridge, New York, Chicago and Singapore, with Sydney, Australia due to open in the next 12 months.
The Legal Product Expert role:
- Selling to clients in New York and across the USA.
- Working closely with lawyers and attorneys during both pre- and post-sale to train and advise on how to get the most out of the product.
- Developing a strong understanding and knowledge of business aspects of the law.
- Exciting and fast paced working environment.
The Ideal Candidate for the Legal Product Expert role:
- You will be a Graduate who has qualified as an Attorney in the USA.
- Practical experience in litigation as a lawyer, attorney or paralegal
- Prior Sales experience desirable
-* Experience with cutting edge legal technology products a bonus - *An articulate, motivated self-starter with a problem-solving attitude
- Commercially minded and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Organized with excellent time management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year