1 of 1 Custom is a manufacturer of custom hearing protection and in-ear monitors (IEM).Our office and R&D lab are located in Millbrae (94030). We manufacture and provide hearing solutions for some of the biggest musicians, motorsports events, celebrities, and audiophiles throughout the USA and various parts of the world
Production / Lab manager
We are looking for a lab manager with a product design background who is a self-starter, pays attention to detail, passionate about aesthetics & presentation, a time-management expert, a master tasks planner, a motivator and a dedicated mentor to lead a small team of lab technicians. This is a full-time position in a fun work environment, with eligibility for a health stipend upon completion of the initial 3-month probation period.
- manage lab technicians
* assign and prioritize tasks
* manage (manufacturing and R &D) workload for direct reports
* monitor orders progress and follow through to completion
* final test
- product design and product development
* well versed in Rhino CAD modeling software
* attention to detail
* a stickler for aesthetics and presentation
- assembly of tiny electronic components - drivers, PCBs, sockets, socket
housings (for in-ear monitors)
- soldering skills are a prerequisite
- must possess quality assurance mentality
- basic 5S knowledge a plus
If you are looking to become part of a growing team of hardworking and innovative individuals, please send us a copy of your resume along with a cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year