If you're a software testing expert with an eye for detail and want to be part of something truly special, read on. 1Life is a software company dedicated to ensuring workers have a safe environment and that they make it home safe and sound at the end of their day. We are searching for the right person to join our team help create greater safety software.
Key characteristics we are looking for :
- You're someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day.
- Getting things done and done well. You're not willing to settle for good enough.
- Experience with all phases of software testing including test planning along with functional, integration, performance, reliability and regression testing.
- Experience testing all layers of a web application, including front-end, service layer, and back-end testing.
- Experience testing Android and iOS mobile applications.
- Growing! Be passionate about your work and your career, take the initiative to learn new skills and let us help you on your career path.
- You are someone with high standards who will push us to be better, and who will take pride in 1Life like we do.
- Help investigate, evaluate, select, and integrate best available framework/tool/solutions for test automation success.
- Work closely with Software Development and Product Management to understand product/testing requirements for new feature development and test plans.
- Design, code and implement automated tests for web and mobile applications using industry standard frameworks.
- Execute automated and manual test cases based on test plans to ensure product readiness, stability, and robustness.
- Identify, analyze, and clearly document problems found during testing.
Technical skills you should have:
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Familiarity with industry standard testing frameworks and automation tools, including UI testing tools. Experience with Katalon Studio an asset.
- Experience integrating automated tests into a CI/CD system (Jenkins).
- Proficiency at performance and scale testing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with or interest in learning AWS products and services.
Environment you will be working in:
- Small support/development team.
- Fast paced, result focused environment.
- Friendly and supportive culture.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation & generous benefits program.
- An amazing corporate culture and supportive team.
- Opportunity for advancement as we grow.
***ONLY CANDIDATES IN WINNIPEG WILL BE CONSIDERED***
Job Type: Full-time
- Manual testing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Working in DevOps/CI/CD environment: 1 year (Preferred)
- QA Automation (selenium, Katalon, smartbear, etc): 1 year (Required)