Engineering at 1DocWay
The 1DocWay Engineering team is building platforms that connect patients and physicians seamlessly using modern technology. By making our tools fast, secure and simple to use we ensure that technology does not get in the way of practicing medicine and providing care where it is most needed. Our engineering team is lean and focused on delivering practical solutions to hard problems.
Our Engineering program prepares entry level candidates, who understand the fundamentals of web-development for an exciting and rewarding career in the health technology industry. The 6 month program focuses on including elements of program management, software development and testing through hands-on experience. We are looking to hire motivated individuals who desire to work at a fast-paced company.
As an intern in this role, you will be expected to:
- Develop new ideas for features that will add value to existing customers.
- Implement features using one of our core stacks (Ruby on Rails & Python/Django).
- Provide support to other engineers through code-reviews, peer-programming and weekly tutorials.
Why this is a great opportunity for you:
- You want to work at 1DocWay because you’re interested in the fast-paced world of start-ups. So trust us to provide you with proper guidance to help you advance in your career.
- 1DocWay will provide you with the right hands-on learning opportunities that will help give you a competitive edge early in your career. No two days are the same, so expect to learn a lot.
- We’re fun and we work in SoHo. You will have a great time!
What we're looking for:
- Individuals with a desire to work at a fast growing health-tech company. Strong debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills. Experience in building modern front ends, web-based, or mobile, using any modern technology stack. Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable).