1dea Design + Media Inc. (pronounced “one idea”) is a brand and web-focused creative agency based in Kingston, ON. We’re seeking a Web & Digital Project Manager who’s motivated to lead our clients through thoughtful website redesigns and new builds, while at the same time looking for ways to maximize their digital marketing success. This opportunity is purely a project/account management position and no design or web development experience is required or needed.
Supported by a highly collaborative team of senior-level designers, front/backend developers and copy specialists, you will be responsible to work closely with our clients to plan out digital builds from start to finish, while at the same time leading/coordinating with our web development team and overall project management processes.
Our studio is extremely collaborative and requires a passionate individual who shares our creative values, innate attention to detail and genuine discipline to do what’s best for our clients. With 3+ years of experience, our ideal candidate will guide us in the right direction to continue to grow our website and digital business.
- Working with our clients and web development supervisor to plan all websites and other development-related projects, including conversion/user experience planning, sitemaps, wireframes, SEO strategy, inbound marketing tactics, navigation planning, features/functionality, proofing/quality control, troubleshooting issues and more
- Coordination and guidance with clients to obtain hosting, registrar and site integration credentials including cPanel, FTP, DNS, e-commerce integration information, 3rd-party marketing tools and mail configurations, where needed
- To be the lead coordinator, decision-maker and planner with our web development team to ensure we’re delivering quality websites within the time and scope established
- Implement and maximize the use of Google Analytics and other tracking tools, including developing campaign reporting, goal-setting, event tracking, search console decisions and setup/maintenance of tag manager on behalf of our clients
- Provide consultancy and strategic recommendations to clients for SEO/SEM, including coordinating backend technical audits
- Candidate may have some involvement (from time to time) supporting 1dea and our clients in developing email marketing campaigns, marketing funnels, paid social media campaigns and Google Ads, including strategy, setup and reporting
- Assist our team to grow business with our existing clients while also helping to uncover and on-board new business
- A degree or diploma in Marketing or a relatable digital discipline
- 3+ years of relevant work experience. Working with key clients in an agency environment is a definite plus.
- 3+ years of expertise in project management and digital marketing
- Advanced level knowledge of WordPress
- Background in user experience planning, inbound marketing, Google Analytics (including Tag Manager, Goals/Event setup), Facebook Ads Manager and SEO/SEM related tools
- Ability to remain solutions-focused and positive during times of urgency
- Laser-sharp attention to detail
- Experience in coding is not a requirement, but a basic understanding of CSS, PHP and HTML may be helpful
- Background in market research and conversion copywriting/optimization is an asset
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to be immediately adaptable to changing priorities with multiple concurrent projects
To apply, please submit your submit a resumé and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
1dea Inc. is simply a small and close-knit team of individuals who truly care about the work we produce. And we work extremely hard to make it happen. Specializing in strategic brand developments, conversion-driven websites and custom graphic design, we continually exhaust our efforts to find creative solutions that leverage the best of our clients’ brands and goals for growth.
Additional Requirements: Salary compensation based on experience.