Looking for an energetic and motivated team members for a great company.
You are to load company vehicles with packages before going on route. Our routes require you to move fast and stay extremely organized while safely navigating around Brantford and surrounding areas. If you can consistently drive safe, move fast, stay organized, be friendly, and can be a team player we would love for you to join our team.
Vehicle will be provided. Income is based on performance (not hourly). Income is competitive, and is paid every week.
Shift start at approximately 7am and 8am.
Experience is an asset, but not a requirement as training will be provided. Training is paid for once you have passed the probation period.
- Must be punctual
- Must have a valid Driver's license
- Clean driving history
- No criminal record history
- Must have a smartphone with working mobile data access
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English fluently
- Must be able to work independently and part of a team
- Must be comfortable using a smartphone a basic applications
Job Type: Part-time