1964 Agency is a full-service public relations, brand management and creative agency looking to add a few colorful interns to our local college strategic marketing team. We are dedicated to developing, supporting and executing campaigns surrounding emerging cultural touchstones within the art, music, fashion and creative communities.
Our local college marketing team interns will serve as on-site representatives of the agency and provide intel for various client projects.
Internship Functions and Assignments:
- Serving as a liaison between influencers in your market in your markets such as: local college radio stations, DJs, campus groups (e.g. Greek organizations, student government, etc.), college newspapers and local news sites to garner exposure for reviews, radio plays and artist interviews.
- Researching & attending local and campus events and
- Organizing listening events to serve as local promotion of our clients
- Researching online sites, forums, networks for target demographic for each client
- Distribute physical promotional items at local record stores, lifestyle shops, and on campus
- Attend client performances to hand out promotional tools and garner feedback
- Obtain digital photography of efforts for post-event recaps and research
- Creating a detailed recap on your promotion and marketing accomplishments every month
- Manage a local target-list that contains contact information for key influencers, campus organizations, radio stations, businesses, etc.
- Organize and execute weekly senior leadership conference calls for real-time recaps
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency using Word, Outlook
- Highly proactive creative and collaborative with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have organizational skills and laser-focused attention to detail
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Must be currently enrolled as an Undergraduate college student in a four-year university with a minimum of 2 years before graduation
- Must be able to legally work in the United States
- Provide proof of college attendance and college credit
- Manage hours and be accountable for the confirmed assignments
- Transportation to local events
- Interest in music business and marketing
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /year