CareTree is looking for a Customer Relations and Research Manager to join our team. New college graduates and seasoned professionals are both welcome to apply. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a small, creative team dedicated to creating innovative applications within the health care space.
You will be reporting directly to the company founder and your primary responsibility will be working directly with a growing customer base to provide software demos, training, and ongoing support. You'll also be working with the company founder to develop new initiatives. This could range from better ways to approach our existing customers to completely new products. You must be comfortable being given a general project description and then just running with it.
Other responsibilities include:
maintaining customer support ticketing software, email marketing process management; contribute to product development road map; ability to self-manage and self-motivate; strong desire to deliver the best solutions possible and grow the CareTree suite of product offerings; demonstrate attention to detail and pride in your work.
CareTree is an award winning healthcare startup helping families and professional caregivers to better manage the care of their aging loved ones. Founded in 2012, CareTree hit its stride in 2016, growing 10-20% per month. The company is now cash-flow positive and continuing to grow. You get the excitement and impact of being a member of the core team of a startup, while having the stability of a company that has real revenue and customers. Our customers absolutely LOVE our software and are making a meaningful difference in the lives of seniors nationwide.
Email your updated resume and provide preference of part-time or full-time.
- CareTree software demos to geriatric care managers
- Training and support for customer base via telephone and email
- Managing email marketing campaigns
- Grant and proposal writing
- Researching new initiatives
- Assisting with tradeshows/conferences (1-3x per year)
Random Bonus Qualifications:
- Quick learner
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable using or learning new consumer software programs (MailChimp, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, etc)
- College degree or suitable experience
- 2-5 years of customer facing job experience (part-time, retail, food, or volunteer work may apply)
- Graphic design
- Digital marketing
- Grant writing or research
- Nursing or social work
- Senior care
- $36-42k (for full-time)
- $16-$20 per hour
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible work from home options
- Full-time or part-time (3-4 days/week)
- MATTER Healthcare Co-Working space, Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL