Java Developer - Strong Struts/Hibernate Experience
Join our industry-leading, results-oriented team located in the Warner Center in Woodland Hills, CA. We offer attractive salary and benefits in a work-friendly telecom and Internet environment. If you have the initiative and can meet the requirements for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The candidates we are seeking for this position will design and develop multi-tiered applications that take advantage of our VoIP telecommunications infrastructure. You will be involved with the entire software development lifecycle so we are seeking someone with solid, real experience in Java application programming.
- Design web, middle tier services, back-end, and mobile applications, primarily in Java.
- Work directly with senior management and our engineering teams to design and develop web- enabled telecommunication applications.
- Design HTML prototypes and visual interfaces.
- Implement and integrate user-interfaces with complex information and functionality while making the experience user-friendly.
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering or software related fields, or comparable work experience (3 years holding a developer position or higher).
- Hands-on experience and expert skills with Java, Struts2, and Hibernate.
- Experience with Linux (CentOS), MySQL, and CVS.
- Experience with a scalable solution (i.e. creating a cluster of web servers and MySQL servers or deploying to cloud infrastructure).
- Experience in website layout design for high-volume, consumer-facing social networking telecommunications, transactional or e-commerce oriented sites.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Prescription programs and mental health benefits
- Life Insurance paid by company.
- Optional life insurance available for dependants.
- State of the art equipment.