Knowledge of Vaping products preferred. Role :
- Recommending merchandise based on individual requirements while educating them about the product functions.
- Advising new and experienced clientele on usage and maintenance of vaping devices including demonstrating the device, tasting and sharing your vaping experiences
- Multi-tasking to serve multiple customers at a time while delivering a great 180 Smoke customer experience
- Answer customer questions/concerns over the phone
- Assist in location awareness during non-peak times, including street team marketing
- Maintain store experience and atmosphere at all times and perform all other roles as necessary.
- Previous experience with Vaping product knowledge and previous customer service experience is preferred
- Excellent listening and communication skills, able to effectively learn and translate information to the customers while influencing a comfortable atmosphere
- Self-motivated, able to carry out projects self-sufficiently
- Energetic team-player with genuine passion for Vape Culture
- potential Minimum Wage + Incentives, Discounts, other perk
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Vaping: 2 years (Required)
- Retail sales: 1 year (Required)