Marketing Manager - 180 Smoke
We are the top retailer, manufacturer and wholesaler of e-cigarettes, hardware, accessories, e-liquids, and dry herb vaporizers for Cannabis. With a strong focus on leading and inspiring a team, we seek a motivated and experienced Marketing Manager to assist in our evolution and growth. This position is heavily focused on branding, innovation and content development.
From our office located in Vaughan, you will report to the CMO and work alongside our dynamic team to retain and grow our Retail, Wholesale and Cannabis client portfolio. We are entrepreneurial in spirit, collaborative in thought and seek an individual looking to contribute and grow a business we are passionate about.
- Provide leadership to a team of 6 members;
- Develop and execute the company's marketing strategy for retail stores;
- Develop and execute our online advertising strategy;
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans for new products and promotions;
- Create and track advertising campaigns;
- Monitor existing key performance indicators, track search rankings and complete routine analysis utilizing our Analytic tools (Webmaster tools, moz, analytics, kissmetrics,erp & sales data);
- Produce monthly program performance & health-check reporting to improve website traffic;
- Manage in house and external SEO initiatives & strategy - onsite and offsite;
- Work with product managers and retail teams to articulate the local competitive situation and develop local compete strategies leveraging research, partner insights and customer feedback;
- Articulate & simplify product's value proposition through various mediums;
- Increase retention and referrals from existing traffic;
- Track and analyze newsletter effectiveness;
- Lead administration of budget processing invoices, monitoring expenses, and reconciling monthly expenditures;
- Lead content creation strategy.
- 5+ years managing a marketing team;
- Proven track record of effectively growing a brand.
- Digital marketing background required.
- SEO background preferred.
- Strong ability to write error free and compelling copy is essential.
- Practical experience creating and executing marketing campaigns.
- Proven track record of improvements to KPI measurables.
- Ability to plan practically and effectively, and to delegate efficiently.
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms.
- Research and negotiation skills a must.
- Critical thinking and post-assessment of marketing campaigns through reporting and analytics.
- Active in the marketing community including attending various industry events, webinars and constant continued learning.
- Experience with trade shows and experiential marketing activations.
- Fluency in French an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)