Looking for a Junior / Intermediate level Software Developer to join our technical team to advance skillsets in mobile application development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participates in the full SDLC(software development life cycle) including planning, analysis, design, coding, documentation and testing
- Develops new / modifies existing code based on functional and system requirements
- On regular basis, join the regular sprint planning, sprint reviews and daily scrum meetings
- Participates in design reviews and code reviews and follow coding guideline
- Participates in testing process through unit testing, bug reproduction and bug fixing
- Works closely with Development Lead and Product Owner for understanding of the functional and system requirements
- Works closely with Solution Architect to ensure architectural integrity and product quality
- Participates in bug verification, release testing and production support
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science OR Technical Diploma program
- Solid understanding of OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- Demonstrated experience with mobile (iOS, or Android) platform development
- Good communication skills verbally along with technical writing and documentation experience
- Ability to work in small teams as well as independently
- Willing to learn new technologies and ability to new programming methodology/technique.
- Project experience with mobile platform and/or mobile development (iOS app, Android app) is a must.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $2,800.00 to $3,200.00 /month
- mobile app development project: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)