This position is for a Senior Account Manager role at 160over90 working with the Account Services team . The Account team within 160over90 is the company’s internal and external “evangelists”, providing comprehensive client expertise regarding their needs…their brands…their company…and their industry. Account Managers are expected not to ask for solutions, but provide them through your own expertise, your research and the support of your colleagues and management team. Successful members are those who deliver under the most challenging situations, exceeding client expectations while ensuring internal alignment from creative and executive teams. In exchange, 160over90 provides you the autonomy to “own” your business, exposure to high-level clients, engagement in complex and challenging projects, competitive pay/benefits, and career growth potential in a fast-paced, fun agency environment.
- Day-to-Day client contact
- Build and maintain a strong, long-lasting client relationship
- Develop a trusted relationship with the creative, digital, XM field and production teams
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of projects
- Track key program metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities
- Implements Training Development
- Develops training manual and program materials
- Works hand-in-hand with field managers to oversee and monitor success of program
- Assist in final recap
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Travel to build team and client relationships
- Proven account management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to both clients and creative teams.
- Experience in providing solutions based on client/brand needs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, growing agency environment while delivering client needs of and/or those of the agency.
- Ability to think and lead strategic conversations with confidence; gain internal team alignment on a message and prepare the team to deliver a presentation to clients.
- Ability to manage and grown junior staff members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Advertising or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of agency account management experience including brand building and experiential marketing.
- Strong management skills; prior internal staff management
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) to include interpersonal skills
- Experience working with large consumer brands
- Previous experience developing training materials, presentations and programming for corporate/sales audience
- Willing and able to work nonstandard work hours, weekends and travel as necessary
- Must have professional appearance and persona with a strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude
- Spirits experience a plus
160/90 is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.