160over90 is a global, culturally-led creative agency with expertise across advertising, branding, experiential, brand partnerships, PR and communications. From offices in New York City, Los Angeles, London, Hong Kong and Sydney, 160over90 serves leading brands including AB InBev, Audi, Dicks Sporting Goods, HSBC, Lightlife, Marriott International and Visa. 160over90 sits within Endeavor, the global entertainment, sports and content company. 160over90.com
Its position within Endeavor provides 160over90 and its employees with unrivaled cultural insight, access, and understanding of the audiences the world’s leading brands need to reach.
Our approach to cultural marketing generates elevated ad campaigns, relevant PR strategies, humanized digital marketing platforms, and unparalleled experiences, with more than 9,000 experiential events around the world annually. In short, we build brand- and business-driving platforms and programs, rooted in human and cultural insights.
Being a part of the team that delivers these solutions means being a part of the agency that is defining the new frontier of marketing. For anyone with the drive to seek out new challenges and the commitment to craft effective solutions shaped by insight and defined by excellence, the opportunities for growth and exploration are endless.
160over90 is seeking a Senior Account Manager in San Francisco. This is a unique career opportunity for the perfect candidate. In this position, the ideal candidate will build client relationships for a major consumer brand with minimal supervision. The Senior Account Manager must be a proven people leader with demonstrated management, coaching and team development experience for full-time direct reports and remote staff. Additionally, our select hire will be responsible for developing presentation materials, and conducting client presentations
- Support the Director with all program elements and responsibilities, including on-site brand activations support
- Liaison between internal departments; creative, production and finance.
- Lead project kickoffs, briefings, brainstorms and weekly status project updates with internal cross-functional teams
- Build and strengthen client relationships through leadership, relationship building and strategic program development
- Deliver measurable results to the client and provide post-event reporting and ROI analysis
- Develop appropriate communication to client, project managers or other pertinent individuals on as needed basis
- Direct correspondence with clients and key external stakeholders - timelines, status reports, conference reports and recaps when required
- Manage program budget tracking and team hours tracking
- Demonstrated problem-solving and solutions skills
- Ability to develop and sustain strong working relationships with multiple national, local clients and client partners
- Adept at building relationships and working in a team environment with proven track record of sharing ideas, providing encouragement, building on other’s ideas, giving due appreciation and bringing out the best in others
- Motivational leadership, inspiring team to deliver top performance against assigned business
- Proficiency in project management and proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Proven experience and ability to effectively present marketing campaign concepts and ideas to an audience
- Strong planning and organizational skills to effectively manage numerous programs and resources simultaneously
- Microsoft Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- 5 to 7 years demonstrated experience in client service, ideally in an agency setting
- 3 to 5 years demonstrated team management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or equivalent experience in related-field
- Experience working with large consumer brands – home improvement and/or professional league experience a plus
- Willing and able to work nonstandard work hours, weekends and travel as necessary
- Must have professional appearance and persona with a strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude
160/90 is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.