14th & Boom is a boutique advertising agency focused on accelerating growth for lifestyle brands in the world of fashion, beauty, retail, travel, food and fitness.
We are currently seeking an Executive Marketing Assistant who will provide administrative and project support for the agency and clients.
Candidate will work directly with the Founder and CEO of the company and be trained to learn all aspects of the agency business and media planning and buying and digital marketing.
Founded in 2012, we favor remote ways of working, with team members located in London, New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles. We are looking for someone based in Chicago for this position.
- Learn and assist team with television, radio, outdoor and digital advertising campaign for agency clients
- Lead in the development of social media content for agency client campaigns
- Assistance with editing and proofreading agency presentations
- Update the 14th & Boom website and help set up a company blog
- Maintain professional and personal calendar for the CEO, coordinate travel and organize notes for meetings
- Prior experience working in an advertising agency or as an executive assistant required
- Self-motivated with an exceptional work ethic
- Very resourceful, meticulous and eager to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly responsive and demonstrated ability to manage projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign preferred
- Work from home
- Profit sharing