We are searching for a talented, hands-on full-stack software engineer that is interested in moving 12Twenty's suite of university career center SaaS web products forward. If you are a self-motivated, team player with a great attitude, excellent communication skills, strong work ethic, and a passion for building great products, we'd love to hear from you!
12Twenty is an ed-tech company based in Santa Monica that's changing the way university career centers, students, and employers approach recruiting. Through its suite of SaaS web apps, 12Twenty provides career centers with a platform to more effectively manage the employment process while enabling students to have a better view of the entire recruiting cycle. We offer competitive salary and stock options, a great location in Santa Monica minutes from the beach, and an amazing team to innovate and collaborate with; we love what we do, we're always looking for the best way of doing things, and we support each other to be excellent.
- Collaboratively work to solve complex, highly technical problems with a small, tight-knit team of smart, highly motivated developers
- Architect, develop, code review, and support high-quality code and automated tests with software engineering best practices in mind
- Refactor and redesign existing code to maximize performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other members of your scrum team - Devs, Product, and QA - to design and build innovative and intuitive features that our users will love
- Take ownership over modules and features built with C#, Web API, MVC, AngularJs, Typescript, HTML, Less, Sql Server, Dapper, EF, and other technologies
- 5+ years of full-stack data-driven web application software development experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field
- Expertise with unit and integration testing and TDD concepts to build high quality, reliable code
- Experience applying software engineering best practices and design patterns for a SaaS product with a larger codebase and complex business rules
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment, with tight deadlines and frequent deliverables
- Excellent health plans - medical/dental/vision insurance fully covered by the company
- Excellent PTO benefits
- Great location in Santa Monica, minutes from the beach.
- Catered Friday lunch
- Everyone gets stock - if we do well, you do well!
- Tons of snacks in the office
- Fun activities through the year, including company beach day, holiday party, and happy hours
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $100,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
- full-stack professional software engineering: 4 years (Preferred)
- c#: 4 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Commuting/travel assistance
Full Time Opportunity: