123Stores Inc., based out of New York, is a fast growing leading 3rd Party Retailer with a strong technology backbone.
We sell our brand partner's products on multiple e-commerce marketplaces, enabling us to offer tens of thousands of items at the best prices to millions of customers.
With over half a million customer ratings, we take pride in our technology driven solutions that have allowed us to become one of the leading retailers on the Amazon & eBay Marketplaces.
The Company is ranked #231 in the Internet Retailer 2018 Top 500 Guide and is ranked #1641 in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies.
We've just moved into our Long Island City facility in Queens, and our fast-growing company needs a reliable, organized Office Manager to manage the office operations, build a great company culture as well as manage the HR & recruitment for the team.
The Office Manager will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent client-facing communication skills. If you have worked in a fast-paced office in the past and you enjoy establishing your own organizational systems, we're excited to talk with you.
- Manage office operations of our facility at Long Island City, Queens.
- Handle the purchasing of office supplies; primary liaison to all vendors
- Manage office calendaring, vendor invoicing and expense reports
- Responsible for managing, maintaining and improving basic IT functions, setting up and maintaining the company's Apple & Windows laptops.
- Executive Assistant for CEO, managing calendars, planning travel, and other support.
- Manage all HR issues, including payroll, benefits, state regulation compliance & onboarding new employees.
- Manage the recruitment process and assist in creating a young & vibrant sales team.
- Build a positive company culture, planning all company activities -- lunches, parties, and events
- Create and maintain budgets & books for all internal office operations as well as employee morale initiatives.
- Manage the Company's Social Media accounts.
We're looking for someone who can operate effectively with little or no supervision and who can manage multiple tasks at once without becoming overwhelmed.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- A track record of accountability, strong work ethic, proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- The ability to take initiative and navigate through ambiguity
- You thrive in fast paced culture where changes are common, and you adapt quickly.
- You subscribe to a work hard, stay positive and implement feedback mentality.
- You are a fast learner when it comes to process and technology.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- Vacation benefits; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we'll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and loads of coffee
- An environment passionate about growth and learning
- Corporate gym rate
- Company Outings & Happy Hours events
- 4138 37th St, Long Island City, NY 11101
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Office Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)