123RF is a royalty-free digital media library that offers a wide variety of budget-friendly commercial and editorial images, video footage, audio clips, logo designs and illustrations. From its humble beginnings in 2005, 123RF now ranks as the leading global provider of content. We currently have over 200 employees in seven continents. This position is located in West Loop, Chicago.
You should apply to this position if you:
- Are self driven, hardworking and creative.
- Are interested in working with a close knit team where you can make a huge impact.
- Are interested in working with a global team.
- Love dogs and want to work in a fun office!
- The Entry Level Account Manager role is responsible for retaining and growing revenues by taking client orders, and providing high quality of customer service. This role will work closely with the Customer Care Department (CCD) and Outbound Account Managers. The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing existing relationships with existing and new clients.
Job Scope & Responsibilities
- Responds to incoming client orders promptly and efficiently.
- Respond to Customer Care Department promptly, either via Skype or email.
- Follow up with client orders promptly and efficiently.
- Closes deals in a timely manner.
- Passes on larger, complicated deals to the appropriate Outbound Account Manager when necessary.
- Follow up on overdue invoices.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets.
- Grows existing accounts by identifying up-selling opportunities.
- Engage with new or existing clients within the account to uncover potential.
- Proactively follow up on expiring credit, subscriptions, light boxes, high-res images sent, and new client registrations.
- Identify lapsed and lost clients; engage in retention efforts.
- Actively use the CRM to record all client interaction and pipeline.
- On-going database cleaning of client records on the CRM.
- Research and identify new opportunities within key accounts.
- Manage lists and reports pertaining to key accounts.
- Provide regular updates on pipeline and sales results.
- Coordinates the involvement of internal personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to reach objectives, troubleshoot issues, and meet customers' expectations.
- Educate and train clients on the functions of our website, corporate plus, plugins, and other tools.
- Answer incoming calls from clients to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems, and provide information.
- Provide support to team members whenever necessary.
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years in sales/account management
What's In It For You
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k program that includes employer match
- Paid time off + holidays
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Account Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts