Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
* Process weekly payroll including calculating commissions and enter onto 3rd party payroll processor
* Prepare customer invoices and send to customers
* Communicate with mortgage companies regarding endorsement procedures
* Involvement in receivables management by utilizing company software and compiling reports
* Utilize Quickbooks Online to enter journal entries, make bank transfers
* Control all human resource related tasks including processing new hire paperwork, performing quarterly audits and coordinating benefits enrollment for employees
* Provide confidential work environment and ensure employee concerns and incidents are relayed appropriately
* Direct communication with the company's benefits partners and ensuring billing and enrollment information is up to date and accurate
* Oversee record maintenance and retention in relation to human resources
* Work directly with Financial Coordinator to ensure financial records and reports are accurate
Education and Experience: Associate's Degree required. Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Accounting or similar highly desired. Must possess highly developed inter personal skills including all forms of communication and proven track record for analytical and research based experiences.
Minimum 2 years in an accounting/human resources role
Proficient in QuickBooks Online and Excel.
A self-starter with exceptional organizational skills with ability to multi-task.
Strong attention to detail
Able to handle confidential information with discretion
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year