Resolve, Need, Thirst to solve problems, find solutions. Taking pride in your trouble shooting skills, problem solving, deduction, capable of understanding multiple different systems that interact with each other without being confused.
Important Technical Skills:
- MSSQL 2002-2014 Administration, DB backup, Query, Insert/update, reporting
- Oracle 10-11 aix/linux experience with query/insert/update, sqlldr
- AIX administration intermediate-Advanced
- MS 2003-2012 administration - Intermediate - Advanced
- Linux Administration intermediate - Advanced
- Shell, KSH, Bash, Python, Perl, Batch, PowerShell scripting knowledge.
- Intermediate programing knowledge (not necessarily a programmer, but enough skill to understand logic and programing)
- Able to monitor/trace logs from multiple applicatoins / files and trace an interaction with given common keywords.
- Ability to learn any new technology and adapt/create best practices guides, production support guides and scripts to help
- manage, monitor and support the new technology.
- Ability to quickly learn and become a SME(Subject Matter Expert) in new applications and inturn train support to manage/support it.
- Disaster recovery experience, (being calm and cool during major incidents is key) Quick turnaround for major incidents with low downtime.
- Soft Skills
- Problem Solving
Nice to have:
- Cisco ICM 10-11 experience
- Avaya ACD experience
- Lan experience
- Server/Build racking experience
- extensive scripting/automation experience
- web development experience (Java/J2EE/Flex/Angular)
- WebSphere Application Server 8.5+ experience in administration, server build, disaster recovery
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour