11 Honore Marketing Manager
11 Honore is a size inclusive e-commerce site that provides a first of its kind shopping destination for designer clothing sizes 10 to 20. With a strong belief that anyone who has the desire to participate in fashion and express themselves sartorially should be seen, heard and included, 11 Honore not only curates high end designer clothing in plus sizes, but also works hand in hand with top designers and brands to help facilitate the size expansion of their collections.
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to join our Los Angeles based team on a full time basis. This role will be pivotal in providing strategic and tactical direction across the marketing functions for both online and offline campaigns.The purpose of the role is to acquire, convert & retain 11 Honore customers and to ensure 11 Honore is a priority shopping destination with luxury plus size fashion consumers.
- Create, implement and oversee the marketing strategy in conjunction with the 11 Honore team
- Manage the customer experience calendar
- Manage paid and social activities with our agency.
- Manage ongoing promotions.
- Manage the affiliate program.
- Work closely with the creative team to develop campaigns that resonate with our customer and prospective customers.
- Manage online advertising campaigns including creative briefing, implementation and analysis.
- Working closely with editorial, creative and marketing teams to ensure that all online marketing activities are in keeping with the brand values and guidelines.
- Reporting, analysis & ongoing optimisation of all marketing channels.
- Work closely with SEO specialist.
- Launch third party promotions such as competitions, offers and email capture initiatives.
- Project management & delivery of offline Marketing activities such as direct mail.
- Vendor selection, i.e. mailing house, marketing materials etc.
- Provide success metrics and key insights from each promotion.
- Provide insights and metrics to our email campaign.
- Investigate & evaluate new partnership opportunities.
- Launch partnerships and manage their ongoing development.
- Idea generation for promotions and campaigns.
- Prepare briefs for required materials and liaise with internal teams.
- Maximise brand exposure and value-add for 11 Honore customer.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Marketing experience gained in a luxury retail environment.
- Direct experience of paid search marketing, email marketing, affiliate programmes, digital display and running promotions.
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Experience of working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- Highly organised and exceptional planning capabilities
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Exposure to Organic search engine optimisation techniques
- People management experience
- Commensurate with Experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)