11 Honore is a size inclusive e-commerce site that provides a first of its kind shopping destination for designer clothing sizes 10 to 20. With a strong belief that anyone who has the desire to participate in fashion and express themselves sartorially should be seen, heard and included, 11 Honore not only curates high end designer clothing in plus sizes, but also works hand in hand with top designers and brands to help facilitate the size expansion of their collections.
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for conducting campaign development, analysis, and insight; enabling the creation and execution of actions that drive increased revenue. This role will be pivotal in providing strategic and tactical direction across the Marketing function for both online and offline marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is a strong team player, a fast learner, a self-starter, and wants to reshape fashion.
- Manage the efficiency of paid digital activities by agency
- Design email and direct mail marketing strategies that promote customer loyalty, reengage lapsed customers, and focus on cross-channel selling and upselling strategies
- Collect and analyze customer data, generating insights that improve the customer experience, drive customer acquisition, and increase customer retention
- Identify target audiences by working cross-functionally with other teams and the agency to gather insights which will improve targeting efforts
- Develop standard reports and presentations on all campaign key performance indicators and present the results to management as required
- Perform analyses including: advertising performance analysis, website analytics, customer segmentation, survey design and analysis, ROI modeling, lifetime value analysis, cross channel analysis, media mix analysis and brand research
- Conduct tests (e.g. lift studies) on targeting, scheduling or creatives of campaigns to measure incremental impact, and improve on cost efficiency
- Analyze results and make data-driven recommendations for optimization of future campaigns, and automate any best practices as standard processes
- Utilize various tools, including third-party and internet resources to support the team with knowledge-sharing, trends, research inquiries, competitive advantages, and research insights.
- Actively set expectations, while making keen recommendations based on project objectives and goals
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Marketing experience gained in a luxury retail environment.
- Direct experience of paid search marketing, email marketing, affiliate programmes, digital display and running promotions.
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Experience of working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- Highly organised and exceptional planning capabilities
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Exposure to Organic search engine optimisation techniques
- People management experience
- Commensurate with Experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)