We are seeking Sales Executives who will participate in key aspects of the sales cycle, including generating leads, driving opportunities and managing prospect relationships. This position requires an entrepreneurial mindset to identify and reach prospects. Experience selling B2B services is important. The self-motivated individual will have an understanding and experience with Consultative Selling.
- Develop and execute sales territory plan to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Develop pipeline in sales territory through prospecting, meeting, attending conferences/ events, calling, and email
- Provide sales territory analysis and insight, accurate and timely data within the Sales CRM system, and accurate forecasting
- Utilize LinkedIn to promote company services and generate new prospects
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities
- Schedule and attend customer introductions and meetings
- Positively represent the company and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to listen to and interpret customer requirements, build knowledge of customer challenges and present solutions that directly apply to customer needs
- Create and deliver sales presentations
- Maintain up to date knowledge on services offered by the company and its competitors
- Participate in team meetings to keep the company up-to-date on sales and marketing efforts
Qualifications-Must have minimum of 5 years of successfully selling complex conceptual, non-product services to fortune 1000 companies.
- 5 years sales experience selling b2b commercial technology services a must
- Strong network of CXO's within territory with proven ability to close enterprise accounts
- Should be a motivated self-starter capable of hunting and closing opportunities
- Ability to manage solution sales in a consultative manner
- Successful sales track record with the ability to provide documented results
- BS/BA and demonstrated direct sales proficiency
- Travel as needed and typically only for large prospects that are well qualified (averages less than 25% currently)
- GREAT attitude
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written - experience creating tailored client proposals
10Pearls is a growing, energetic, and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification and great user experiences. Led by an experienced management team, and serving impressive clients, 10Pearls is seeking professionals with entrepreneurial spirits. We seek professionals who thrive on new challenges. Our employees have the unique opportunity of not only helping solve challenges for our clients, but also to help define 10Pearls' growth and direction. Our unique business practices, culture and immense opportunity for growth help us attract professionals that have an entrepreneurial spirit. 10Pearls' diverse clientele includes start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, high growth small and medium-sized business, as well as, large enterprises and corporations that are publicly traded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 5 years (Required)
- selling b2b commercial technology services: 5 years (Required)
- San Francisco, CA (Required)