1010TIRES.COM is looking for an E-Commerce Data Specialist / Junior Software Developer with the ability to manage data on a large scale. This position will be responsible for ensuring product information is accurate and up to date.
We are looking for a Junior to Intermediate level .Net Developer using C#, WCF services, MS SQL Server. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop integration layer of our applications, be responsible for the data integrity, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. Candidates who possess the right qualifications will be contacted.
- Product data entry and ensuring data consistency, integrity and purity
- Update product information.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions MS SQL Server, MS Excel, flat files, and third party APIs.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Update ecommerce product base including pricing and availability.
- Determining database structural requirements by analyzing company's operations, applications and development process
- Database performance tuning
- Identifying and resolving production and application development problems
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework v. 4 and up;
- Some experience in C# and VB.NET, with a knowledge of their ecosystems
- Familiarity with the WCF framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Some knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 1 year (Preferred)