Truck Team Superheros - APPLY TODAY AND START AS SOON AS NEXT WEEK
Recycle - Save a hoarder - Donate - Rescue pets - Help little old ladies - Make a difference.
At 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, our motto is “ Want More, Work Happy”. We get it. You’re adventurous, driven and live happy. You want more than a job. You want to grow, develop and always be better. At 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, you’ll learn the ins and outs of a successful business, have fun and be given the autonomy and opportunities to drive your career and be great in your own way. We're a fun and fast-paced operation that helps people in our community get rid of unwanted items, responsibly. And, we do it like no one else with our professional, on-time service, clean shiny trucks and friendly uniformed team.
We offer what very few companies can. Check out just some of our perks below.
- Great Pay- A great starting base rate of pay, daily and monthly incentives, and tips from our very satisfied customers.
- Amazing Culture- Work with happy hardworking like-minded individuals in a winning culture where we celebrate success like no other company.
- Flexible Schedules- Going to school? Great! We’re happy to accommodate with available full-time and part-time opportunities.
- New Adventure Daily- We guarantee each day will always be different. Have you ever heard about the time our crew found $400,000 on a job site?
- Great Fitness- You’re definitely going to reach your Fitbit goals.
- Autonomy- You'll love the opportunity to be the master of your own destiny and thrive being out on your own, driving sales and customer satisfaction.
- Community- Join a team that is hard working, successful, and loves to have fun.
- Recognition- We love to celebrate success of individual and cooperative achievements.
- Paid Education- Learn the skillsets of business operations that will help you succeed in the future.
- Great Future- The Founder & CEO of 1-800-GOT-JUNK? was the very first Field Team Member. This position has produced Business Owners, Regional Managers, a multitude of management positions, and is the cornerstone of our $250 million dollar company.
Daily duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Operating a company vehicle, in an assigned service route.
- Educating and selling our services to our customers.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Retrieving, transportation, and disposal of unwanted items.
- Controlling costs, and driving revenue through decisive activity and guerrilla style marketing
- Have customer service experience.
- Have a valid Class 5 driver's license and a clean driving record, because it's more fun to arrive in one piece.
- We are a drug-free workplace. This includes being on the truck, at our warehouses, and in a client’s home. We expect all employees to abide by the rules of the road and our company policies related to drugs and alcohol.
- Be able to work 1-5 days a week. We operate 7 days per week with shifts from 7am - 3pm, or 1pm-8pm. Lots of shifts available!
- $16/hr (after completing training) - Plus a self-driven advancement structure. You don’t have to do more, but if you decide to take on the responsibility we pay you more for it.
- Bonuses and tips! Typically an extra $1-2/hr with top performers earning an extra $5-6/hr.
Do you have what it takes to save the Junk World? Apply today. We will be contacting you shortly.