We are offering full and part time positions as Truck Team Drivers to operate our junk removal trucks and be part of our team that makes the ordinary service of junk removal an extraordinary experience for our awesome clients.
The Truck Team Driver position is the most important role of the front-line business.Our Truck Teams purpose is delivering outstanding customer service while driving revenue, reducing what goes to the landfill and operating the trucks in a safe and legal manner.
Position Type: Full Time or Part Time
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Drive to and from specific destinations in a safe manner
- Create a positive working environment for clients and co-workers
- Understand which products are recyclable and their appropriate disposal
- Deliver exceptional customer service to each client
- Offer feedback to improve current systems
- Process and collect payment transactions; pay for goods
- Safely load customer material (items greater than 50 pounds)
- Basic math skills
- Previous team-building experience/working as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong command of the English language
- Ability to withstand physical demand of the position, i.e. heavy lifting
- Driving 3 Ton Trucks
- Previous general labour experience (i.e. landscaping, construction)
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous leadership experience
- Involvement in extracurricular activities, i.e. sports teams
- Strong community involvement
- Ability to speak a second language
*Class 1 license is not required*
We are not looking for anyone certified with Air brakes
Compensation: $16.50 - $19.00/hr.
Pay increases based upon performance.
To apply, please email us with a resume and a few words about what interests you in this position.
Please note: Our Office is located near Cambie Street & SW Marine Drive in the City of Vancouver. Only apply if you reside in Richmond or the City of Vancouver
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour