The Product Manager, Simply Chocolate is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product development cycle including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision closely with leadership, sales, and marketing to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. Ensure products support the company's objectives and goals. Interface with product development team and 3rd party current and sourced vendors to identify and create chocolate gifts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify product requirements, an assortment plan, and a vision for the Simply Chocolate line.
- Determine which portion of the line will be developed with drop shippers. Source new chocolate partners and work with existing ones to identify products to sell and to create new chocolate gifts (products can be existing items such as boxed chocolate or they can require development such as when designing a new chocolate basket/tower). Negotiating costs and minimums will be part of the effort.
- Work with internal product development teams to create new gifts such as towers, baskets, mix and match and other unique chocolate gifts.
- Onboard and maintain relationships with dropship vendors.
- Work with internal teams to bring products to market: retails, cost, photo, copy, product name, descriptions, and all other necessary elements. Manager inventory with planner.