1-800-flowers.com, Inc., a nationally recognized and leading provider of thoughtful gifts via all channels of marketing. We are seeking a manager to provide marketing, product development and merchandising support for our emerging international sales and operations team. This individual should have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact positively and effectively with individuals both inside and outside of the organization, must have strong organizational and problem-solving skills, and also must be self-motivated.
- Provide marketing, product development and merchandising support for our emerging international sales and operations team
- Oversee merchandising product collections for multiple countries, sales reporting and customer analysis
- Work with an internal team, partners and agencies and ensure superior customer experience and drive customer acquisition and site conversion
- Assist in multiple channels, including SEO, SEM, Email, Affiliates, Social Media and Offline. Additional main duties include partner relationship management, data-driven merchandising management and analytics
- Develop and implement scalable processes and tools to enable functional productivity to advance a better customer experiences.
- Create clear and measurable objectives for timely, high-quality products that support critical business objectives, requirements change management, and partnership with cross-functional teams
- Develop and execute projects at all levels; from marketing to merchandising, business development and strategy.
- Exceptional communication and corporate communication skills.
- Extremely high intellectual-horsepower; someone who enjoys analysis and collaboration and works well with ambiguous, strategic questions.
- Develop relationships with brand partners and become instrumental in development of business advancements and strategic decision making.
- Savvy to work with tight deadlines and be able to navigate priorities with minimal direction
- Develop a process for follow-ups, proactive engagement and relationship building
- Develop and implement systems to ensure that all follow-up work that emerges from frequent meetings is carried out in a timely way.
Job Type: Full-time