We are looking for strong candidates with consistent and strong levels of achievement in academics, internships and other college, graduate school or career activities to grow and develop our FruitBouquets.com brand.
The position requires comfort with multi-tasking while maintaining a strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication and an ability to build relationships across internal and external audiences. We are also seeking someone who has a "can do" attitude and is used to data-driven analysis. We offer an accelerated career trajectory and a chance to learn from industry leaders and alumni who have worked at the best consulting and technology companies. We are a flat, dynamic and highly focused team and have fun while producing strong growth and revenue.
- Manage day to day operations related to running marketing campaigns and maintaining the website
- Run all online and offline marketing channels (SEM, Affiliates, SEO, Display, etc)
- Analyze campaign and website performance to determine areas of opportunity and improvement
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns and strategies that generate positive ROIs
- Ideate and implent A/B tests to drive improvements in marketing and website efficiency
- Coordinate the production and approvals of marketing and website creative assets
- Test and validate website changes and campaign assets
- Attend all relevant internal meetings and develop sustainable relationships with key departments and leaders including IT, merchandising, finance, product management, legal, marketing, and corporate development.
- Attend all relevant external meetings and calls with vendors.
- 2-4 years of direct response digital marketing experience
- Experience directly managing paid search campaigns
- Strong proficiency in marketing analytics and data driven decision making
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of excel
- Familiarity with developing, running, and analyzing A/B tests
- Pluses: Knowledge of SQL, Data Visualization tools (eg Tablaeu), and Gogole BigQuery
Job Type: Full-time